- Top Workplaces
- Brose North America, Inc.
Brose North America, Inc. Overview
Brose has operated in the United States since 1993. We now have over 5,600 employees working in North America in production, product development, and administration. Our strategic locations in Michigan, Illinois, South Carolina, Alabama, and California allow us to support the needs of our customers.
At Brose, we develop and produce components for the top automobile producers in the world. Brose's US operations have achieved a steady and continuous growth due to the commitment of our shareholders, the strength of our employees, and the quality of our products.
Additional Culture Details
- Our owners place the company's interests ahead of their own. Thus we will grow in a profitable and self-financed way, and maintained our family-owned company's independence.
- We set standards with innovative mechatronic systems and components, securing a leading market position with the best price-performance ratio.
- Our employees, especially our managers, are role models. Aware of our social obligation, we act fairly towards employees on all levels and at all locations.
- We deliver top performance to our customers. Therefore, we set the highest quality standards for ourselves and our partners.
- Our shareholders, board members and employees collaborate based on trust, take clear and fast decisions, and assume responsibility for their actions.