- Top Workplaces
- Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Raymond James Financial, Inc. Overview
From modest beginnings in 1962, Raymond James has branched out from its strong roots in Tampa Bay to become one of the largest financial services firms in the United States. Our business units serve a variety of clients, from individuals and small business owners to municipalities and major corporations. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF). And through our three broker/dealer subsidiaries, our advisors currently support more than 3 million client accounts from offices across the United States, Canada, and overseas.
Additional Culture Details
Our employees are more than the heart and soul of our firm – they’re the key to its continued success. That’s why Raymond James continues to foster an environment designed to help associates flourish, where they have the freedom to explore diverse opportunities, the resources to provide extraordinary service and the power to make an impact at every level of the firm.
- Client First
- We take care of our clients and their financial well-being. As a result, we prosper. It's just good business.
- Long Term
- We take a long-term approach. Discipline in decision making translates to a strong, stable firm for clients, advisors, associates and shareholders.
- We are an independent firm made up of empowered individuals who choose to make this company great.
- We are forthright in our approach and earn each client’s trust.