- Top Workplaces
- Credit Acceptance Corporation
Credit Acceptance Corporation Overview
Since being founded in 1972, our approach has been unique to automotive financing – we allow auto dealers to finance any consumer, regardless of credit history. For someone with poor credit history or without a vehicle, often as a result of unfortunate life events, securing reliable transportation can be truly life changing. Our team members take pride in helping our customers obtain vehicles and reestablish their credit. And we take pride in helping our dealers serve these customers and, by doing so, improving the financial health of their business.
Additional Culture Details
- Respectful – value teamwork and embrace helping others, share credit and appreciate work of others, communicate openly, actively listen
- Team members around the company can be seen inspiring one another each day at Credit Acceptance. Team members and leaders from all levels of the Company demonstrate our PRIDE values listed below and inspire others to accomplish great things together.
PRIDE (Positive, Respectful, Insightful, Direct, Earnest)
Positive – maintain a positive attitude, focus on solutions, promote a friendly collaborative environment
- Earnest – be honest/sincere and match words with actions, work hard and strive to continuously improve, pursue company goals relentlessly
- Insightful – make timely well considered decisions, create innovative solutions, find the root cause of problems, accumulate company, industry and business knowledge
- Direct – communicate in a clear fact-based manner, don’t be afraid of difficult conversations, raise concerns and provide feedback through proper channels