Great River Health Systems is a 378-bed regional health care system that includes acute, skilled and long-term care; retail pharmacies; retail medical equipment and supplies services; an outpatient renal dialysis center; and primary-care and specialty clinics. It serves southeast Iowa, west-central Illinois and northeast Missouri.
• Clinics – Audiology, business health, cancer, cardiology, family medicine, gastroenterology, healthy living (weight loss), internal medicine, mental health, nephrology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pulmonology, quick care, surgery, urology, women's health, wound care
• Emergency Department
• Fitness – Athletic performance center; fitness center; therapeutic pools, climbing tower
• Heart and Vascular Center
• Home Health and Hospice
• Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
• Klein Center – Long-term and skilled care
More than 130 physicians and 2,000 employees work together to provide excellent patient care and customer service.