- Top Workplaces
- Wentzville R-IV School District
Wentzville R-IV School District Overview
The Wentzville R-IV School District is located in western Saint Charles County, one of the fastest growing counties in the nation and the fastest growing area in Missouri.
In fact, the WSD continues to be the fastest growing school district in Missouri, adding on average 500-600 new students each year since 2001. During that same time period, the WSD has built 11 new schools and a new Transportation Facility. “We could not build at the rate that we have without the support of our community,” shared Superintendent Dr. Curtis Cain. “The voters have supported our levies and bond issues, and in return we are building new schools and delivering a world-class education for our students.” State assessment scores earned by WSD students place the District in the top 11% of all school districts in the state for the past nine consecutive years. The District serves an 89-square mile area including all or part of Dardenne Prairie, Foristell, Lake Saint Louis, O'Fallon and Wentzville.
Additional Culture Details
- Respecting the stakeholders’ perspectives with honesty and transparency as we create a world class educational system.
- Equipping students, staff and community to apply skills and knowledge necessary to excel in a changing world.
- Dedicating ourselves to making courageous decisions and providing resources for the continuous improvement of the Wentzville School District.
- Fostering a culture which supports the highest level of individual success.