- Top Workplaces
Weaver passionately, thoughtfully and happily provides assurance, tax and advisory services to the world’s most challenging industries, with a team of more than 750 people in twelve offices across the country.
We do that by employing the best talent.
That’s right, people are our motto – from our clients to our employees to our friends (and family!) of the firm. We’ve literally been people-focused since 1950 – 70 years!
Many accounting firms tout “high-quality work and on-time deliverables,” “world-class team,” “technical knowledge and capabilities,” “tailored, customer service,” “depth of knowledge,” and so on. We expect no less – and believe that of ourselves – but in accounting, we also believe there’s something more.
As a best place to work, Weaver knows that to provide responsive, innovative service to our clients, we must hire and empower the best people. That’s why we commit to supporting our employees — not just in their professional growth, but also in their ability to lead balanced, integrated lives. We emphasize firm values that recognize the power that every employee has to deliver extraordinary service and to be their best self. And our commitment to both excellence and balance is what sets Weaver apart.
Additional Culture Details
We are people-focused. Entrepreneurial. Reliable.
At the heart of our culture lie our core values that we embody in the office every day:
- Take initiative. Lead. Always think about how we can improve.
- Do work you’re deeply proud of, as if Weaver were your business.
- Act with integrity, no matter what.
- Strive to transcend client expectations, always.
- Be adaptable and innovative in all that you do.
- Help each other succeed at work and life.
- Respect everyone for who they are and what they contribute, no matter how different.
- Keep perspective: be passionate and diligent, and have fun.