- Top Workplaces
- Vector Controls and Automation Group
Vector Controls and Automation Group Overview
Vector Controls and Automation Group is a leading manufacturing representative, distributor, and valued partner for your application solution. We are passionate about our “best in class” portfolio of products we represent and offer complete, turnkey solutions. We create solutions that improve our customers’ process control needs, risk management, control cost-effectiveness, energy savings and bottom line results. Vector strives to achieve and provide the highest level of customer service along with the industry’s top technical professionals. Our reach spans across 7 states to provide a close presence to our customers. Headquarter office is located in the Houston, TX area with regional support centers in Plano, Port Arthur and Lake Jackson, TX; Tulsa, OK and Kansas City, MO. Additionally a vast team of sales and service professionals are located throughout Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois.
•Ability to Challenge, question and solve difficult application opportunities.
•Passion to Exceed our customers’ expectations every day and find the best possible solutions for them – now and in the future.
•Determination and commitment not to settle for conventional solutions.
We want to challenge the status quo. We show the industry we are a;
•Single Source Solution Provider.
•Service and Training Partner.
•Safety First Organization.
Additional Culture Details
The four features that form Vector’s identity are:
We are passionate about the “best in class” line of products we represent in the marketplace. We create solutions that improve our customers’ process control needs, risk management, control cost-effectiveness and energy savings. We are dynamic, effective and efficient in our actions for the benefit of our partners and customers.
Our way of working is based on internal entrepreneurship: Our people are empowered, taking initiative and responsibility. We strive to make our operations efficient, consistently working to improve them to provide the best outcome.
We are leading experts in our field. Our services and products are of the highest quality. We continue to add top talent and subject matter experts to support our customers and partners.
We will supply differentiated solutions through our network of experienced people and partners to contribute in providing them the best outcome. Our team is dedicated to reaching goals, working together for the good of the organization, community and customer.
- Taking Ownership
- We take ownership and have a drive to achieve what is needed to be successful. We take the initiative, make decisions and are we are determined to deliver the best result. Employees are empowered.
- Vector Values - A Winning Culture
- Vector’s business culture is based on the following values. A statement of values is not enough. Our company values should be consistently present in the daily working life and practiced both internally and externally. They are a reflection of the company as a whole and what is expected of all associates.
- Customers First
- We start from our customer’s needs. Our way of working is flexible, and we ensure our customer is given the best possible service
- Simply The Best
- We are determined to provide the best quality service and products. We have the passion and spirit for innovative solutions and provide our best possible expertise to the customer.
- One Team
- We trust each other and build relationships on respect, fairness and honesty. We believe in work-life balance for success. Our people make the difference, we are one team and stand by our commitment to simply be the best