- Top Workplaces
- Utah Foster Care
Utah Foster Care
We serve Utah's children by finding, educating, and nurturing families to meet the needs of children in foster care.
UFC has embraced the philosophy from the books “Leadership & Self-deception” and “The Anatomy of Peace” as the corporate culture of the organization. The purpose for embracing this particular philosophy is to “sharpen vision, reduce feelings of conflict, enliven the desire for teamwork, redouble accountability, and magnify capacity to achieve results. Living the concepts of seeing others as people instead of objects or barriers and helping to make things go right, strengthens the entire organization by all employees demonstrating a “way of being” that continually exemplifies strong unity, decreases accusations and blame thereby increasing overall productivity.”
UFC seeks to improve the lives of vulnerable children placed in foster care through the positive impact of compassionate, loving, and qualified foster and adoptive families.
We serve Utah’s children by finding, educating, and nurturing families to meet the needs of children in foster care.
- UFC seeks diverse opinions and backgrounds. It does not discriminate on the basis of nationality, race, religious beliefs, class, or political beliefs. It will cooperate with and support other child welfare organizations.
• To build trust, credibility, and respect within the child welfare community, the business community, and the communities in which services are provided
• Adhere to the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior
• Assure an environment of inclusiveness and a commitment to a culture of diversity
• Respect the uniqueness and intrinsic worth of every individual