- Top Workplaces
- Networking: Member-led communities, councils, and events that help thousands of tech executives and professionals expand their networks and give back to the industry
- Education: Vendor-neutral education, business standards, technical content, and career advice to help drive business revenue and professional growth
- Thought Leadership: Highly regarded research and industry-leader opinion on topics including technology trends, cybersecurity and workforce issues
- Certification: Vendor-neutral certifications that help millions of IT pros around the world validate their skills and advance in their careers
- Advocacy: Advocacy at state, federal, and international levels for policies that build a skilled tech workforce and advance the digital economy
- Philanthropy: Help for those who are under-represented in IT and those who lack economic opportunity to prepare for, secure and succeed in IT careers
Additional Culture Details
- We are one team, working together for the success of the organization, each other and the global IT industry.
CompTIA is Passionate
- We are enthusiastic about mission and dedicated to excellence in our field.
CompTIA is Supportive
- We promote a positive and professional environment through respect, trust and integrity.
CompTIA is Innovative
- We embrace change and build creative solutions for the future of the IT industry.
CompTIA is Diverse
- We are a global organization supporting a full range of ideas in an open and inclusive environment
- We are one team, working together for the success of the organization, each other and the global tech industry.
What employees are saying
I am given the opportunity to express my ideas and work with a great team.
I am challenged and see the fruits of my labor play out in many ways.The
I love my job because, of the team i'm on has encouraged me to learn more and has taught me so much while i've been a part of CompTIA. There is an amazing work/life balance, and a number of perks
I feel our CEO and Human Resources genuinely care about the employees and are always doing their best to ensure we have a good home/work-life balance and the best possible benefits. I've always loved being a part of an association that people join because they find value in helping them run their businesses or succeeding in their careers.
I work with fabulous people who are from all over the globe. Multi cultural and diverse. It is a wonderful feeling to a part of this family. My work helps others improve their careers and lives. I am able to work remotely giving me the ability to balance my personal needs with work while still reaching my work goals. Stress factors are low to none.