- Top Workplaces
- The College of Health Care Professions
The College of Health Care Professions Overview
As a leader in healthcare education and training, CHCP will help you develop the skills you need to meet the demands of today’s healthcare industry and be on your way to a promising career that’s right for you. Founded by physicians, we’re 100-percent focused on healthcare education and training and our accredited programs have been developing healthcare professionals for more than 25 years. CHCP faculty have real world, on-the-job experience, and are committed to helping each and every one of our students succeed. Just as importantly, our on-campus, online and hybrid program offerings give our students flexible options to learn on their schedule. Join the CHCP family and let us guide you on your path to a successful career helping others.
Additional Culture Details
- We embrace organizational goals and drive positive change.
- We care about our students, their future employers, and the communities that they serve.
- We are committed to responsibly upholding and reinforcing our values.
- We are accepting and considerate of others, regardless of background, abilities, or beliefs.
- We execute our goals with passion and purpose and strive for the highest quality in our results.