- Top Workplaces
- Swissôtel Chicago
Swissôtel Chicago Overview
Made possible by Harry Weese’s visionary design, Swissôtel Chicago boasts “forever” views of the Chicago skyline, Navy Pier, and Lake Michigan. Our colleague culture is inspired by Vitality; united by a common goal to deliver heartfelt service, build meaningful relationships and lead quality lives. With incomparable event space, newly renovated guest rooms and suites, a one of a kind penthouse ballroom and flawless food & beverage delivery, Swissôtel Chicago is the premiere hotel in Chicago for leisure and conference guests.
Additional Culture Details
1. Connect. Our Colleagues value relationships – those they have with their guests, managers, peers and with their communities. We work to facilitate these connections in many ways, for example, our internal social media channel Departmental Meetings, All-Colleague Meetings, Colleague Bulletin Boards and through our community involvement with S.O.S. Children’s Villages Chicago.
2. Grow. Our colleagues want to Grow from each experience. Swissôtel Chicago is committed to ensuring all of our colleagues reach their full potential and we have many initiatives in place to facilitate this, including our SUMMIT Leadership Development Program, our internal transfer program - Pathfinder, and our ongoing performance reviews and on-boarding programs.
3. Live. Finally, our colleagues tell us that they seek a higher quality of life. This of course means different things for different people, but we offer many programs and have many initiatives in place to help our colleagues achieve this. Our Destinations program allows for our colleagues to stay at our hotels around the world at significantly discounted rates. ONE deals provides the opportunity to benefit from the various partnerships we have with our many vendors. We also measure the satisfaction and engagement of our colleagues annually and have built this into our business model. Lastly, our Vitality Vision’s core mission is to inspire Colleagues to embrace wellness into their personal and professional lives. By encouraging and celebrating our teams to participate in our various wellness activities, our colleagues are telling us they feel valued and cared for.
- Guest Passion
- Hospitality is our trade, pleasing people is what we do.
- Sustainable Performance
- We stand for creating value for as many as possible over the long term.
- Spirit of Conquest
- Our guests are globetrotters, and so are we.
- We are connected with the world, and to others.
- We believe in natural kindness.
- We heard it was impossible, but together we did it.