- Top Workplaces
- Stan Johnson Company
Stan Johnson Company Overview
Stan Johnson Company is one of the nation’s leading commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firms that focuses on single-tenant net lease transactions involving retail, office, industrial, medical, and sale-leaseback properties. The firm provides acquisition, disposition, capital markets, and advisory services for institutions, developers, investment funds, and private investors across the United States. Stan Johnson Company has an exceptional 30-year history, has completed more than 4,000 transactions representing over $30 billion in sales volume nationwide, and is considered the Net Lease Authority®. Currently, the firm employs approximately 175 employees in 13 offices nationwide.
Industry: Commercial real estate
Property type: Office, industrial, retail and medical
Niche: Capital Markets & Advisory Services - Net lease
Annual transaction volume: Over $3 billion
Regional offices: New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Toledo, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Sacramento, and San Francisco
For more information, visit www.stanjohnsonco.com or contact Andra Nelson at (918) 494-2690
Additional Culture Details
- Fit means putting the right professional in the right position to best meet our client's needs.
- Integrity means acting consistently, honestly and with the highest ethical standards to secure our client's trust.
- Relationships mean we seek to build long-lasting, trusted partnerships internally and with our clients so we can be a valued advisor.
- Service means putting our client's needs first in all aspects of our business.
- Teamwork means we support one another, are dependable and work together to achieve one goal.