- Top Workplaces
- St Michael-Albertville School District
St Michael-Albertville School District Overview
Our school mission statement is to provide a safe educational environment where students are encouraged to develop lifelong learning skills, which nurture positive attitudes and self worth. This statement indicates our desire to focus our energy and talents on each child that comes to the doors of the St. Michael-Albertville Public Schools—Serving portions of the communities of Albertville, Otsego, St. Michael, Hanover, and Monticello township.
We strive to advance each child from where he or she is at the beginning of the school year to new academic heights by the close of the year. Our school district provides a variety of educational programs and extra-curricular activities for our youth. We believe that the St. Michael-Albertville area is an ideal place for families to live and grow.
- We are committed to students first.
- We focus are resources on what is best for students.
- We provide exceptional educational opportunities
- We focus on making sure on students have great learning opportunities inside and outside of the classroom.
- We have an extraordinary and caring staff.
- We focus on retaining a quality and committed staff in all facets of school learning and operations.
- We offer a solid return on investment.
- We focus on being excellent stewards of public resources.
- We foster community pride.
- We focus on being the pride and center of our local community.