- Top Workplaces
- South Texas Renal Care Group
South Texas Renal Care Group Overview
South Texas Renal Care is passionate about the health and well-being of patients afflicted with kidney & hypertension disease. Our doctors are both professional and compassionate in providing both inpatient and outpatient services including:
• Treatment of hypertension and kidney disease
• Home dialysis, in center and peritoneal dialysis, vascular and peritoneal access management, with dedicated radiology and surgical care
• Kidney transplant services
Our team is composed of board certified physicians in internal medicine and nephrology, highly skilled nurses, medical assistants, and research coordinators.
In addition, we actively participate in government approved clinical research trials, including both pharmacological and surgical device studies.
- Individualized care and treatment
- You are unique, one of a kind. The best care for you is that which is designed just for you.
- Compassion and commitment
- We put our hearts into everything we do, because caring is the heart of healthcare. Basically, we’re dedicated to doing what is best, and it shows in our personalized approach, friendliness, flexibility, accessibility and top-quality care.
- Teamwork and partnership
- It is vitally important that you are actively involved in your care and making informed decisions. We partner with you in your care and empower you to understand your care, choose wisely and stay motivated.
- Focus on results
- Our time-tested approach is based on experience. We are committed to doing what works, offering the most advanced and effective treatments, and applying expertise and skill and technology to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Understanding and honesty
- As your healthcare provider, we know that the best results come from mutual respect and honesty. Regardless of your needs, we’re here for you, taking the time to listen, understand, answer questions and treat you like we’d treat our own family members.
- Sometimes, certain medical concerns can be challenging. When that happens, you need a team that will stick with you and dig in to make sure you’re getting the help that you need… and deserve.