- Top Workplaces
- MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center
MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center Overview
MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center is a full service, nonprofit hospital in Laguna Hills, CA. Saddleback Medical Center is listed #45 nationally in orthopedic surgery by U.S. News & World Report and achieved high performance rankings for Heart Bypass Surgery, Heart Failure, Geriatrics, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Gastroenterology & Gastrointestinal Surgery and Urology. It is consecutively voted a Best Orange County Hospital by Orange County Register readers, received Magnet® designation for Nursing Excellence, received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Stroke Care Gold Plus and is among the first U.S. hospitals to earn Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission and American Heart and Stroke Associations. Saddleback Medical Center provides a wide range of services and innovative specialty programs through its Centers of Excellence which include the MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute, the MemorialCare Cancer Institute, the MemorialCare Breast Center, the MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center, Spine Health Center and The Women’s Hospital.
- Always holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards and values. Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- Being responsible for meeting the commitments we have made, including ethical and professional integrity, meeting budget and strateegic targets, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Best Practices
- Requires us to make choices to maximize excellence, and to learn from internal and external resources about documented ways to increase effectiveness and/or efficiency.
- Serving others through empathy, kindness, caring and respect.
- A combining of our efforts so that together we are more than the sum of our parts.