- Top Workplaces
- Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice Overview
Residential Home Health and Mary Free Bed at Home (ACHC-accredited) provide industry-leading in-home nursing and therapy services, with a focus on outstanding patient outcomes. Residential Hospice (ACHC-accredited) is dedicated to providing the exceptional care patients need to maintain their personal dignity, safety, and quality of life.
Additional Culture Details
We aspire to be the leading providers of home-based healthcare products and services for our geriatric and chronically ill patients. We are committed to equipping our highly trained and dedicated employees with all of the resources necessary to provide extraordinary care and service. We do this by:
1. Fostering a culture of growth, excellence, accountability, and efficiency;
2. Being an employer-of-choice that attracts and empowers an exceptional workforce;
3. Focusing our offerings on the dynamic needs of our constituents – patients, caregivers, family members, physicians, and other providers across the healthcare continuum;
4. Integrating impactful and innovative solutions to improve our constituents’ service experience; and
5. Ensuring full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Our Core Values
We are governed by the following core values in dealings with one another, our patients, their families, our partners, and our customers and vendors:
1. Treating everyone with respect and encouraging an environment where everyone’s input and views are welcomed to improve our companies;
2. Continuously looking to innovate across every dimension of our business, not only for the necessary ‘faster, better, cheaper,’ but also in creating a work environment, corporate culture, brand, and reputation in the marketplace that generates affinity and loyalty;
3. Promoting a collaborative approach to growing the business where the traditional silos (e.g. sales vs. operations) are discouraged, multi-disciplinary teams are routinely formed to tackle business issues, and our customers view us as an extension of their team;
4. Encouraging the Residential workforce to have the confidence that they are empowered to take initiative, make decisions, and lead within their sphere of responsibility and influence.