- Top Workplaces
- Regent Bank
Regent Bank Overview
Each new hire is sent an electronic onboarding package with a video from our CEO. They are provided a supply box and given bank clothing immediately on their first day. We have a trainer that is with them the whole day and sits down with each employee to ensure easy access to all IT equipment and to assist them with setting up their accounts.
- Bring Your “A” Game Everyday
- We strive to bring our absolute very best every single day. We know that (especially in our industry), people are counting on us and there is no time to NOT be excellent in everything we do.
- Enjoy the Journey
- We make sure to take time to celebrate our wins and try to make sure we are enjoying every moment as we move forward.
- Have a Sense of Urgency
- As a financial institution, we are stewards of people's livelihoods and the lifeblood of their businesses and we take that responsibility very seriously. We move with purpose to answer emails, set up meetings and get documents to our customers in a more timely manner than anyone else.
- Go Above and Beyond
- We believe in the essence of "WOW" customer service. We also believe in the same principle internally with each other as a team. In our organization, you'll find countless examples of staff members going the extra mile with each other and our clients. We want to see people's jaws drop because they are experiencing something exponentially better from us than what's considered "normal".
- Always be Truthful and Transparent
- We are quick to handle any issues without it leading to gossip & we don't keep secrets from each other in the organization. It also shouldn't catch you by surprise on whether we are doing good or bad. That's why we share up front information about the status of the bank with our team during monthly all staff meetings and weekly check-ins.
- Show You Care
- This is our cornerstone value. It's what all of our other core values hinge on. We do all of the things our core values, vision and mission represent because at the end of the day, it's not just a job...it's about actually caring about what matters to others.
- Be a Lifelong Learner
- We believe the path to learning never stops. You'll never know EVERYTHING, and even if you're the ultimate expert in an area, there's something more that you can improve upon.