- Top Workplaces
ProQuest connects people with vetted, reliable information. Key to serious research, the company has forged a 80-year reputation as a gateway to the world’s knowledge – from dissertations to governmental and cultural archives to news, in all its forms. Our role is essential to libraries and other organizations whose missions depend on the delivery of complete, trustworthy information.
ProQuest’s platforms enable users to quickly find just the right information from what is truly a massive information pool. Our ProQuest® platforms empower researchers to use, create, and share information to learn, grow, succeed and contribute to world knowledge.
ProQuest is a fast-growing organization; in 2009 we launched the pioneering Summon™ web-scale discovery service. In 2010 ProQuest expanded into corporate and government markets, launching the ProQuest Dialog™ service and acquiring Congressional Information Services and University Publications of America. In early 2011 we acquired ebrary and in early 2013 we acquired EBL, expanding to include e-books and adding to the technology expertise resident across the enterprise, which also includes such units as Serials Solutions®, RefWorks-COS™, and Bowker®.
- Our Customers
- Our first priority every day is the success and happiness of our customers. We strive to make their jobs easier through our content and technology solutions and our advocacy and thought leadership.
- Our People
- We believe people are our greatest asset. We strive to provide an environment where people can realize their full potential, deliver their best work, and thrive as we work together for our common benefit.
- We have trustworthy, transparent interactions with customers, partners, and each other. We always keep our word.
- We are citizens of the world and understand our responsibility within it. We also embrace and celebrate our internal community: smart, diverse, fun, and curious.
- We take responsibility and ownership of our work. Whenever possible, we use data and metrics to make decisions and track success. We always seek the solution that is best for our customers and ProQuest.
- We continuously evolve to remain on the forefront and believe in creativity as a means of advancement, actively challenging the status quo. We value entrepreneurship and are not afraid to take smart risks.