- Top Workplaces
- Power Home Remodeling Group
Power Home Remodeling Group Overview
Established in 1992, Power is the nation's largest, full-service, sustainable exterior home remodeler with more than 2,700 employees and $700 million in annual revenue. Headquartered in the Philadelphia region, Power’s primary product line includes windows, siding, roofing, doors, solar roofing panels, and attic insulation, providing energy-saving solutions to over 1,000,000 customers and counting across its operating territories, including Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Rhode Island and Virginia.
A ten–time Inc. 5000 company nationally recognized for its unique workplace culture, Power was recently named the No. 7 Best Place to Work for Millennials by Fortune, No. 15 Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, and ranks as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019. Power is also recognized as a Master Elite contractor by GAF, Inc., a Green Product Award winner by Door & Window Manufacturer Magazine and a recipient of 472 Super Service Awards from Angie’s List.
Additional Culture Details
- A natural inclination to be honest; having good intentions; actions guided by morality
- Selfless concern for others; displaying kindness; willingness to act on others’ behalf
- Finding value in both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ experiences; hopefulness and confidence in the future
- Desire to continually find a better way; the art of bringing creative ideas or improvements to life throughout the organization and to our customer experience
- Courage in the face of adversity; determination, drive, fearlessness; passion for one’s responsibilities