- Top Workplaces
- PACE Southeast Michigan
PACE Southeast Michigan Overview
PACE Southeast Michigan is an award-winning, unique health care plan providing home and community-based care and services to empower seniors to maintain their independence. PACE - Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly - is a national program funded by Medicare and Medicaid.
PACE Southeast Michigan cares for seniors 55 and older living with chronic illness who want to remain independent, in their own home. Our day health centers bring together all of the care needed to accomplish this. The centers provide a community setting where seniors enjoy delicious meals, enjoy life-enrichment activities, and receive the medical care they need -- all in one setting. Support at home is also offered as well as transportation to and from the day health centers and medical appointments. All of these services, including medications, dental, vision, podiatry, audiology, behavioral health and physical and occupational therapies are provided at no cost to our participants.
Founded in 1994, PACE Southeast Michigan is a non-profit organization with five centers located in Southfield, Detroit, Dearborn, Eastpointe, and Sterling Heights. A sixth center is expected to open in Pontiac in fall of 2020.
a unique health plan and care provider,
committed to keeping aging adults with challenging healthcare conditions in their home,
by caring for their medical, physical and social needs.
Additional Culture Details
- Adaptive Growth
- We continually learn, grow, improve and innovate in thought and practice.
- Extraordinary Care
- We serve everyone with dignity, respect, friendliness and compassion. We listen to care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
- Inspired Achievement
- We deliver highest quality performance outcomes.
- We tell the truth. We do what we say. We keep our promises. We act like owners.
- Collaborative Teamwork
- Every day we act with integrity and respect toward one another. We communicate, support and help one another for the greater good of those we serve.