- Top Workplaces
- Orlando Health
Orlando Health, headquartered in Orlando, Florida, is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with $7.6 billion of assets under management that serves the southeastern United States. Founded more than 100 years ago, the healthcare system is recognized around the world for its pediatric and adult Level One Trauma program as well as the only state-accredited Level Two Adult Trauma Center in the St. Petersburg region. It is the home of the nation’s largest neonatal intensive care unit under one roof, the only system in the southeast to offer open fetal surgery to repair the most severe forms of spina bifida, the site of an Olympic athlete training facility and operator of one of the largest and highest performing clinically integrated networks in the region. Orlando Health has pioneered life-changing medical research and its Graduate Medical Education program hosts more than 350 residents and fellows. Additional information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.
A trusted leader inspiring hope through the advancement of health.
Orlando Health's mission is to improve the health and quality of life of the individuals and communities we serve.
- • We are committed to excellence in serving and supporting our patients, our physicians, our guests and fellow team members.
• We not only care for people, we care about them.
• We will do everything in our power to ensure that all people are treated with respect, dignity, kindness and compassion.
• We will listen intently to our customers and each other with open minds and with open hearts.
• We will make a positive difference in the lives of the people we serve.