- Top Workplaces
- MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center
MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center Overview
MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center is an acute-care hospital offering service in nearly every medical specialty. Orange Coast Medical Center is the only nonprofit hospital in the Fountain Valley community. The hospital is widely recognized for providing high quality patient care, including an “A” grade for patient safety from the Leapfrog Group. Orange Coast Medical Center was awarded Magnet ® recognition for excellence in nursing and superiority in patient care and has been ranked in the top three Best Hospitals by readers of the Orange County Register for six consecutive years. Orange Coast Medical Center provides a wide range of services and innovative specialty programs through its Centers of Excellence which include the MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute, the MemorialCare Cancer Institute, the MemorialCare Breast Center, the MemorialCare Joint Replacement Center, the MemorialCare Center for Obesity, the Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders Disease Program, Spine Health Center, Digestive Care Center, Childbirth Center, as well as an award- winning, newly remodeled 24-hour Emergency Department.
Additional Culture Details
- Always holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards and values. Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- Being responsible for meeting the commitments we have made, including ethical and professional integrity, meeting budget and strategic targets, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Best Practices
- Requires us to make choices to maximize excellence, and to learn from internal and external resources about documented ways to increase effectiveness and/or efficiency.
- Serving others through empathy, kindness, caring and respect.
- A combining of our efforts so that together we are more than the sum of our parts.