- Top Workplaces
- Northside Hospital
Northside Hospital Overview
Serving the community since 1976, Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility, offering a full range of services, including but not limited to:
-Interventional stroke and neurologic care
-Full-service orthopedic and spine treatment
-A 24-hour emergency department
-Preventative and corrective cardiac care
Northside also has several quality awards. They are:
- AHA and AHA Get with the Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation with PCI
- Society of Cardiovascular Patient care - AFIB Certification
- Joint Commission = Top Performer on Key Quality Mesures
Additional Culture Details
Exceptional health care is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect – for our patients and for each other. We will foster a culture of inclusion across all areas no matter a person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.
Our Ethics and Compliance Program helps ensure that everyone associated with HCA-affiliated facilities reflects the Mission and Values Statement, the Fundamental Commitment to Stakeholders, and other standards set forth in the Code of Conduct. Taken together, these approaches to the operation of affiliated facilities set ambitious standards for how we treat our patients, the physicians who practice in affiliated facilities, one another and other groups with whom we interact. If everyone associated with an HCA-affiliated facility reflects these standards in his or her activities, it will ensure that we provide compassionate, efficient, quality, patient-focused healthcare at all times.
- Healing Comes From The H.E.A.R.T.
- H.E.A.R.T: Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork