- Top Workplaces
- Nusenda Credit Union
Nusenda Credit Union Overview
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services has always been our priority.
With 210,000+ members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in New Mexico.
We’ve launched innovative financial technologies, such as interactive video tellers and contactless payment technology. We created a first-in-the-industry tool called The Power of Change™ that allows members to round up transaction amounts and allocate the extra money to savings, paying down principal on a loan, or philanthropy.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we extended our service hours and offer phone appointments, as well as skip-a-pay options, loan payment relief, and temporary relief loans. We are participating in the Small Business Administration’s economic relief and recovery efforts for our Business Services members.
We’re named Best Credit Union by the Albuquerque Journal readership, among others, and in 2018 we won CUNA’s Philosophy-in-Action Member Service Award. The Nusenda Foundation, our philanthropic arm, also received the NCUF’s Herb Wegner Memorial Award.
Additional Culture Details
- WE create stronger communities through collaborative partnerships and investments in sustainable, focused, and innovative solutions.
- WE surpass member expectations by providing superior experiences, relationships, and financial education through the channel of their choice.
- WE develop innovative solutions and foster an environment of continuous improvement to the benefit of our members, staff, and community.
- WE focus on quality over speed by demonstrating a commitment to excellence in the delivery of our products and services, and to sound financial management.
- WE are a top workplace committed to a culture of shared success and employee development through opportunities for education, career mobility, and community involvement.