- Top Workplaces
- MY Consulting Group
MY Consulting Group Overview
To empower our clients with world class, custom-built software
Empower our clients to be industry leaders, fully leveraging enterprise technical solutions and business best practices as a competitive advantage.
Employ an elite group of developers and analysts to come alongside our clients, re-imagine business processes, develop enterprise systems, and provide business solutions; thereby delivering unmatched client return on investment.
Additional Culture Details
We are proud to be a woman-owned, privately held company. Ownership and all staffing is local to the state of Oklahoma.
- Honesty and Integrity
- As a company we value honesty and integrity. We are upfront and transparent with our clients even when that means delivering bad news. With our employees we seek to give them a "fair shake", being upfront with them on our values, expectations, and reward structure.
- Learning and Growth
- Working in IT, the tools and practices we work with change constantly. As a company, we actively recruit intellectually curious individuals who enjoy learning new skill sets and growing their acumen in a variety of areas.
- Work / Life Balance
- As a company, we work hard to provide value for our clients. But at the end of the day, we leave work at work. Our work supports our home life, in sharp contrast to workplaces that expect you to live for work.
- Our employees are a family. We support each other through various life events, whether that be gifts and support with the birth of a child, or donating PTO and providing support when extended sick leave is needed.
- Great talent is worth keeping. We foster an employee-friendly corporate culture along with competitive compensation that allows us to enjoy an employee retention rate much higher than the industry average.