- Top Workplaces
- MSA - The Safety Company
MSA - The Safety Company Overview
Established in 1914, MSA Safety Incorporated is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. The company's comprehensive product line is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets, including the fire service, the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, the construction industry, mining and the military. MSA's core products include self-contained breathing apparatus, fixed gas and flame detection systems, portable gas detection instruments, industrial head protection products, firefighter helmets and protective apparel, and fall protection devices. With 2019 revenues of $1.4 billion, MSA employs approximately 5,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered north of Pittsburgh and has manufacturing operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin America. With more than 40 international locations, MSA realizes approximately half of its revenue from outside North America. For more information visit www.MSAsafety.com.
- We conduct ourselves with unwavering high standards of honesty, trust, professionalism, and the highest levels of ethical behavior wherever we operate.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS
- We provide our customers with a superior customer experience by delivering high-quality products and support services in order to exceed their expectations and gain their trust and loyalty.
- SPEED & AGILITY
- e anticipate and respond quickly to business issues and opportunities and the needs of our customers. We are accountable for making decisions using processes that achieve quality results and communicate an appropriate sense of urgency to those who are impacted by our actions.
- INNOVATION & CHANGE
- We embrace change and encourage innovation throughout the organization. Innovation is the process of developing and applying new ways of addressing opportunities for improvement, and creating solutions that add value.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- We welcome a wide variety of people, thoughts, perspectives, and ideas that enable us to embrace and utilize the rich dimensions of each individual. We believe that openness to people and ideas creates a global competitive advantage for MSA that brings a measurable performance gain to all facets of our business.
- We work in a coordinated and cooperative manner at all levels to accomplish our organizational objectives.
- We value highly motivated employees committed to achieving excellence. We drive this mindset by setting clear expectations and empowering associates to achieve results. We fuel this level of engagement by providing timely feedback, project ownership, and opportunities to grow.
- Culture of Safety
- We strive to practice what we preach.