- Top Workplaces
- Monarch Healthcare Management
Monarch Healthcare Management Overview
Monarch's mission is to change the way short-term rehabilitation and long-term healthcare is delivered. Through our commitment to Innovative Care and 5-star Customer Service, we strive to put our residents, tenants, and families first.
Monarch was created to change the way healthcare is delivered to an aging population in need. Our focus on Care and Customer Service has made our facilities the preferred short and long term care providers. Since acquiring our first facilities in 2015, Monarch has provided a full range of services for skilled nursing and assisted living communities in Minnesota. Based in Mankato, with an additional corporate office in Roseville, our staff combines their collective expertise in every area related to senior care, ensuring efficient operations.
Focusing on bringing Care and Customer Service together. Furnishing comfortable surroundings that feel just like home. Providing a full complement of health and personal services. Ongoing rehabilitation throughout recovery. Adopting a proactive approach to the changing industry. Working in conjunction with our community partners and local social agencies.
Monarch’s mission is to change the way short-term rehabilitation and long-term healthcare is delivered. Through our commitment to Innovative Care and 5-star Customer Service, we strive to put our residents, tenants, and families first.
- For our customers: We strive to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of the people we serve. Our services focus not only on the individual’s physical needs, but their spiritual, environmental, social, and emotional needs as well. For our staff: Total wellness is our goal for all individuals, from clients to employees and those in our surrounding communities. We promote an environment of excellence for all our employees.
- Individual Needs
- For our customers: Our foundation is person-centered care. Meeting the individual needs of each person is the central focus of our mission. Our employees take great pride in understanding the unique circumstances of each person and creating a unique and personalized care and service experience for every resident. For our staff: We value our employees, honor their specialized talents and reward their superior performance.
- Dignity and Respect
- For our customers: All persons will be treated with dignity and respect in our communities. All information will be held in the strictest confidence. It is our job as health care providers to honor the wishes of our residents and their families and to deliver care that enriches their everyday lives. For our staff: Employees who work for Monarch will be treated with fairness and respect at all times.
- For our customers: We employee a team of professionals from multiple disciplines to ensure our residents and families receive the care and services they have come to expect. Our priority is to work together with allied health and human service providers in your local community to provide quality services to those that we care for. For our staff: Teamwork is essential to a productive and healthy workplace. Our leaders take pride in maintaining a positive work environment and a sense of togetherness for staff and residents.
- For our customers: Hospitality involves showing respect for our residents, visitors and community. We do this in a warm, friendly, and generous way each and every day. We strive to provide a superior experience for all who cross our thresholds. For our staff: As employee team members we strive to inspire excellence in our workplace through great lateral service from one employee to another.