- Top Workplaces
- Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Overview
Based in Memphis, Tennessee, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (MLH) has been caring for patients and families regardless of ability to pay for more than 100 years. Guided by roots in the United Methodist Church and founded in 1918 to help meet the growing need for quality healthcare in the greater Memphis area, MLH has grown from one hospital into a comprehensive healthcare system with 13,000 Associates supporting six hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, outpatient facilities, hospice residence and physician practices serving communities across the Mid-South. From transplants and advanced heart procedures to expert neurology services and compassionate cancer care, MLH offers clinical expertise with a focus on improving every life we touch.
We’re committed to creating an environment that values the individual differences and unique contributions of everyone touched by our organization. Because no one knows our patients better than their family and friends, we encourage their participation in caring and planning.
Additional Culture Details
- Patients and families are at the heart of all we do.
- We consistently provide the highest quality of care through safe, proven practices.
- We accept and honor the trust placed in us through our faith-based mission.
- Together we are better.
- We are a learning organization and embrace new ways to get better results.