- Top Workplaces
- Memorial Hermann Health System
Memorial Hermann Health System Overview
At Memorial Hermann, we are all about advancing health. Yours. It begins by redefining healthcare. Our 6,400 affiliated physicians and more than 26,000 employees practice evidence-based medicine with a relentless focus on quality, safety and exceptional service for all patients, consumers and Health Planmembers. Our efforts continue to result in national awards and recognition, including for our nationally acclaimed Accountable Care Organization. With a focus on providing enhanced access to care, Memorial Hermann offers Virtual Clinic for digital access and has 300 care delivery sites conveniently located across the Greater Houston area, including our flagship hospital in the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, which serves as the teaching hospital for McGovern Medical School at UTHealth. We have proudly served this community for more than 110 years, and we contribute more than $588 million annually through school-based health centers and other community benefit programs. Because at Memorial Hermann, the health of our community is always at the center of what we do. Learn more about Memorial Hermann Health System.
Additional Culture Details
talented professionals and the vibrant culture we’ve all created.
Belonging is a powerful feeling. It lets you know you’re in the right place – one where you can make the
greatest difference – with people who share your motivation, your vision and your passion. It’s being
valued and supported. Satisfied and rewarded. It’s a perfect fit. And it’s the assurance that you’re truly
home. Memorial Hermann is exactly where you need to be. Memorial Hermann is where you belong.
- We discover, develop and implement new ideas, technologies, partnerships and processes.
- We accept responsibility for our actions and decisions and the impact they have on those we serve.
- We create and embrace change, readily adapting to new situations and encouraging all to be part of the solution.
- We build trusting relationships through open communication and productive teamwork integrating all parties to create the best solution.
- We genuinely care about people. We are sensitive to the needs of others and strive to make a difference.
- Results Oriented
- We make timely decisions. We take an intentional approach, integrating data and evidence in all decision-making to achieve desired outcomes.
- Safety Focused
- We are committed to beliefs, attitudes and actions that promote a safe environment for our patients, physicians and employees.
- One Memorial Hermann
- We value the whole over the individual parts of the System.