- Top Workplaces
- Lindbergh Schools
Lindbergh Schools Overview
Lindbergh Schools is committed to helping students succeed not only in academics, but also in life. We prepare students for success through innovative instruction and a focus on collaboration, creativity, communication and critical thinking. This high-quality education for all students is propelled by strong community support, and a team of excellent teachers, support staff and administrators.
We believe that a diverse community of students, employees and families contributes to an environment where all are supported and individual strengths are developed. Each year, we serve more than 7,100 students at 11 different campuses, including one high school, two middle schools, six elementary schools and two early childhood education centers. We are home to eight National Schools of Character and six National Blue Ribbon Schools.
Additional Culture Details
1) A well-rounded experience develops academic, social-emotional and leadership growth of students.
2) Collaboration among a diverse community of students, teachers, staff, families and community drives innovation and future successes.
3) A high-quality instructional team models continuous learning for life, including post-secondary education and careers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement that supports personal and academic growth in a technological and global society.
- Provide safe, secure, and innovative district campuses.
- Optimize resources and secure funding to meet and sustain district goals as responsible stewards of taxpayer dollars.
- Recruit, support and retain a premier workforce.
- Engage the community to cultivate support, understanding, trust and confidence through open, honest communication.