- Top Workplaces
- Kwik Trip Inc.
Kwik Trip Inc. Overview
Kwik Trip is a privately owned company that operates more than 660 convenience stores in the states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With $4.5 billion in annual sales, Kwik Trip specializes in quality products delivered with a level of customer service that is unmatched in the industry, serving 8 million customers each week.
Kwik Trip not only serves its customers with clean retail shopping centers, but also produces private label products. Kwik Trip’s La Crosse based headquarters operates its own commissary, bakery, dairy, beverage plant, and ice plant. All facilities are FDA-approved and produce Kwik Trip’s own line of Kitchen Cravings sandwiches and soups; Cheese Mountain pizzas; fresh Kwikery bakery products including white and wheat bread, buns, muffins, donuts, cookies, and bagels; as well as the Nature’s Touch brand of dairy products, waters, and ice. Kwik Trip also maintains its own distribution center and fleet under the Convenience Transportation name.
Kwik Trip employs over 22,000 coworkers company-wide.
- Honesty and Integrity
- We are honest in all of our business interactions with our co-workers and business partners and expect the same in return.
- We show respect for everyone by what we say and do.
- We strive to excel in everything we do. We are committed to producing high-quality products and services at a superior value for our customers.
- We are grateful for our success and share our appreciation with our co-workers but do not seek public recognition.
- We encourage and value creative solutions to customer needs and business challenges. Our uniqueness in our industry provides us with great competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Work Ethic
- We are a Midwestern company that believes in a "roll up your sleeves" work ethic. The commitment and outstanding effort of our people have driven our success in the past and will drive our success in the future.