- Top Workplaces
- KnowBe4 Inc.
KnowBe4 Inc. Overview
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the provider of the world’s largest new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
KnowBe4 is a great place to work because "fun" is part of our valued company mission. In fact, the company’s three rules are: 1) do it right the first time 2) do it fast and 3) have fun while you do it. From company outings to in-house celebrations, we are always looking for ways to encourage a positive, thriving working environment and we have a team dedicated to making this vision a reality. Our employees love to work here because they are engaged on a daily basis and valued as stakeholders of our company.
We’re a team of free-thinking techies, who look at IT security issues a little differently. Where other IT security companies may value profits, we value, well…security.
Our rules are: “Do it right the first time, do it fast, and have fun while you do it”. We believe that only with community can you effectively secure your domains. We believe that as IT admins, we need to hang together, because if we don’t, we will hang alone.
At KnowBe4, we support and stand behind the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which states that equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice, and peace in the world. This declaration also believes in the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms afforded to everyone.
Additional Culture Details
- Radical Transparency
- We practice radical transparency at all levels of the company, starting from the C-Suite. Our CEO, Stu, starts every morning with a 5-to-20 minute company-wide meeting to update employees on the daily happenings of the company -- good or bad. Through radical transparency, we have cultivated an environment of freedom and trust.
- Extreme Ownership
- The principle is simple: everyone totally owns their sphere of responsibility and takes full responsibility for their area. They coordinate and communicate with the right managers in the team to make sure the whole organization runs as smoothly as possible.
- A Culture Of Celebration
- Every day at KnowBe4 is filled with celebrations, both big and small. Birthdays, sales goals, and company milestones are all reasons to celebrate and we celebrate big. There are always streamers, party horns, and applause sounding around the offices and special events call for special celebrations, such as trips to local theme parks.
- Opportunities For Professional Development
- We give our employees a lot of tools and support to succeed. For those who want to grow, KnowBe4 offers leadership skills training, internal career coaching, and bonuses for employees who earn certifications.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- At KnowBe4, we recognize the value of building a diverse team which draws on different backgrounds and experiences. Diversity is important to us and we’ve set out to build an environment where everyone feels comfortable being their authentic selves. From employee resource groups to community outreach and from scholarships for underrepresented talent to diverse hiring events, KnowBe4 is completely dedicated to advancing DE&I initiatives in our organization, industry, and world.