- Top Workplaces
We are Relativity. A global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it.
The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history. In 2018, Relativity received the Financial Times Intelligent Business Award that recognizes the top legal technology firms with the greatest impact on the practice and business of law.
Additional Culture Details
You will be a part of a global industry transformation that empowers organizations to find the true story behind complex, unstructured data. You will have challenging work and your expertise will make a difference.
You will continuously learn and find options for developing your career. We’re on an exciting growth journey for the company and for all of us.
Bring your authentic self to work. Your unique experiences and perspectives enhance our workplace community. Our success thrives on accountability, collaboration, and excellent communication.
- Be an excellent communicator
- - Communicate clearly and concisely.
- Listen to others, be fully present in conversations.
- Be honest and say what you believe.
- Create a dialogue: ask questions and answer questions directly.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and your colleagues
- - Provide outstanding customer service, internally and externally.
- Be meticulous in execution, no matter how small the task.
- Follow through.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable
- Talk and act like an owner: bring up issues and propose solutions.
- Be dependable, conscientious, and empathetic.
- Ensure your intentions are in the best interests of Relativity and our customers.
- Be on time for everything.
- Be humble and stay hungry
- - Don’t be arrogant.
- Give and receive direct, constructive, respectful feedback.
- Own your own improvement: be honest about mistakes and learn from them.
- Own your career: initiate development goals and conversations about new opportunities.
- Enjoy and be great at your job
- - Take pride in doing great work and recognize wins.
- Do it because you love it.
- Have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers
- - Foster teamwork and collaboration across departments and with customers.
- Contribute your point of view to help make the best decision, and actively support what’s decided.
- Recognize others’ strengths and ask for help when needed.
- Do more with less
- - Be resourceful and efficient.
- Commit to constant process improvement.
- Never lose a sense of urgency.
Use everyone’s time effectively.
- Make meetings productive: set desired outcomes and assign owners for next actions.