- Top Workplaces
- Hope and Help Center of Central Florida Inc. (Hope & Help)
Hope and Help Center of Central Florida Inc. (Hope & Help) Overview
Hope & Help is a not-for-profit health organization and Medical Clinic, offering HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) and STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing, prevention, and treatment services. Through its community-based HIV and STI prevention and outreach programs, Hope & Help provides Free Rapid HIV, Syphilis, and Hepatitis C Testing at its primary location and throughout the community at a variety of health events. Through the Medical Clinic, Hope & Help provides a full panel of STI testing and treatment options, a fee may apply for these services.
With Florida consistently ranking higher nationally than most other states for new HIV and STI transmissions, Hope & Help is driven by its mission to end the HIV and STI epidemic in Florida through comprehensive health education, prevention, testing, and treatment. Ultimately, Hope & Help’s vision is to see all generations empowered with the knowledge, resources, and opportunities necessary to live healthy and stay wel
Additional Culture Details
- We challenge ourselves to be inventive and imaginative in order to deliver the best services possible.
- We think, speak, and act with honest intentions at all times.
- We improve our community’s quality of life by connecting people with essential health and wellness resources.
- We support the ideas and contributions of our team members and celebrate diversity.
- We take ownership of our actions and create solutions for the challenges we face.