- Top Workplaces
- Griffin Dewatering
Griffin Dewatering Overview
Founded in 1934 and headquartered in Houston, TX, Griffin has grown to approximately 150 employees, has performed work in almost every state, and has worked on some of the most prestigious commercial, industrial, and civil construction projects in the United States. Griffin serves some of the largest commercial, industrial, and civil construction contractors in the world working as a risk mitigator for construction companies, helping to analyze and address potential groundwater issues before and during the project lifecycle.
- We know and do what is right. We follow rules and procedures, are honest, keep our commitments, and continually give our best effort, while treating each other and our clients with dignity and respect.
- We are diligent leaders who encourage people to reach their potential. We attract, develop and retain the best talent for our business. We create exciting opportunities for ourselves and our clients by growing intellectually.
- We strive to be accident free. We will not compromise our health and safety. We will provide a safe work environment through proactive training, focus, and recognition. Our health and welfare is critical to our success. We look out for ourselves and others.
- We take responsibility for our own actions and measure our success by our clients' success. We promote accountability through honest, open, responsive and professional communication, resulting in great relationships and teamwork.
- We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers. Our actions and personal standards reflect our mission of being the best dewatering and groundwater control company. We focus on delivering desired results within established timeframes.