- Top Workplaces
- Fairfield Medical Center
Fairfield Medical Center Overview
Fairfield Medical Center located in Lancaster, Ohio, was established in 1916 and has continued to grow since then to become the modern, not-for-profit healthcare system it is today. Fairfield Medical Center is a 222-bed general acute care facility dedicated to being the major referral center that serves the healthcare needs of southeastern and central Ohio region. The Center is the largest employer in Fairfield County and is represented by over 2000 employees, over 600 volunteers and Twig members and a growing team of over 250 physicians who all work together to ensure Fairfield Medical Center's continuing success in meeting the healthcare needs of our residents. To enhance upon its delivery of healthcare to the various communities it serves, Fairfield Medical Center has established affiliates and off-campus locations to allow for greater accessibility and enhanced services.
in our communities.
for our patients, their families
and our communities.
Additional Culture Details
- Understanding others' perspectives, without labeling or judging. Being personally engaged in providing patient and family-centered care. Treating patients/families with compassion; every patient, every time.
- Having the passion and courage to do the right thing
Taking responsibility for your words and your actions. Delivering on promises and commitments. Achieving excellence in all that we do. Honest, legal and ethical behavior
- Using FMC resources wisely. Respecting the time and resources of patients and families. Giving back to the Center and community with time, talent and/or money. Showing pride in FMC.
- Taking initiative to find creative solutions. Demonstrating courage. Anticipating concerns and responding promptly. Exploring opportunities for growth. Minimizing bureaucracy.
- Treating others with courtesy and respect.Working in collaboration and fellowship and not in silos. Appreciating and drawing on the strengths of each person. Welcoming differing viewpoints. Embracing the FMC Culture. Creating a spirit of belonging within FMC. Assuming good intent.