- Top Workplaces
- Erickson Living
Erickson Living Overview
Erickson Living has been a leader in vibrant senior living for more than 30 years. In 1983, we opened our first continuing care retirement community in Catonsville, Maryland. Since then, we've grown to include 18 communities in 10 states. More than 22,000 people across the country currently enjoy our retirement lifestyle.
Our communities are free from maintenance and filled with resort-style amenities like a fitness center and multiple restaurants. Thanks to our full continuum of on-site health care, seniors can enjoy independent living today while looking forward to the future with peace of mind.
We have three decades of experience providing a financially secure and affordable retirement lifestyle. With our predictable Monthly Service Package, regular expenses like utilities, property taxes and even a flexible meal plan are covered by a single fee that remains consistent all year long.
As Erickson Living grows, we continue to build upon our mission to change the way America thinks about aging. We're not just in the business of building retirement communities—we're in the business of helping people build better lives.
- Respect and Caring
- employees demonstrate an appreciation for others
- employees demonstrate acceptance of individual differences
- Friendliness and Enthusiasm
- employees demonstrate a commitment to the company, the residents we serve, and each other
- employees model ethical behavior
- employees demonstrate an understanding of how individual performance impacts the broader organization
- employees demonstrate a commutment to ensuring the organization functions at the highest level of quality and customer value
- employees work with others to acheive common goals