- Top Workplaces
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos
Congreso de Latinos Unidos Overview
Congreso de Latinos Unidos, Inc. is a multi-service 501(c)3 nonprofit organization founded in 1977 with a mission to enable individuals and families in predominantly Latino neighborhoods to achieve economic self-sufficiency and wellbeing. Congreso has evolved from a grassroots organization into a nationally-recognized thought leader.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Congreso served 15,039 unduplicated individuals in FY19. Congreso is a leading provider of high-quality programs with an expert focus on the Latino community. Its Primary Client Model (PCM™), which ensures a client-centered, data-driven approach to service delivery, is the foundation for Congreso’s nationally renowned emphasis on outcomes measurement.
- We are most effective when we listen first to understand and respect one another’s ideas, beliefs and practices, especially those different from our own.
- We work in ways that create safe, healthy environments that offer protection from harm and healing and well-being for all.
- We bring a client-centered, data-informed, and culturally appreciative multi-service approach to bear on immediate, emerging and long-term challenges, working as partners and guides to address root causes and further greater empowerment and autonomy.
- We build strong relationships with all stakeholders based on transparency, trust, accountability, and commitment to our common purpose.
- We rely on the resilience and resourcefulness of our employees, clients and community to adjust to changing conditions while maintaining our commitment to meaningful outcomes.