- Top Workplaces
- Community of Hope
Community of Hope
Caring for Families. Improving Lives. Leading Change.
Community of Hope works to improve health and end family homelessness to make Washington, DC more equitable.
- Our Approach and Values
- With a team of over 350 compassionate staff, hundreds of volunteers, and thousands of donors, we are building a strong and sustainable organization that is caring for families, improving lives, and leading change.
Our Approach and Values
• We care for families by providing direct services with a focus on prevention, healing, and wellness.
• We improve lives by building on families’ strengths, honoring their choices, and taking a whole-family, multi-generational approach.
• We lead and advocate for system change to address the effects of historical and current racial inequities on health outcomes and housing opportunities.
• We embrace the diversity of our community, welcome all voices and perspectives, and treat everyone with respect, compassion, and integrity.
• We strive for excellence in all that we do, implement evidence-based practices, measure our outcomes, and use this knowledge to continuously strengthen our work.
355 US Employees
Human & Social Services