- Top Workplaces
- CHN Housing Partners
CHN Housing Partners Overview
Founded in 1981, CHN Housing Partners is a large-scale affordable housing developer and housing service provider that works with its partners to solve major housing challenges for low-income people and underserved communities. CHN partners with utility companies, financial institutions and public agencies to manage and deliver large-scale housing resources. CHN also partners with people—low-income individuals, families, seniors, the disabled and the homeless—to improve their housing stability. CHN’s impact in Cleveland includes 2,500 new homeowners, the housing stability services it provides annually to 30,000 individuals, and the development of 6,500 new homes.
- CHN Core Values
- CHN's Core Values are our DNA, guiding how we work together and how we treat our peers and customers. This is CHN-where positive interactions are the norm, where promises are kept, and where the right message is delivered at the right time to the right audience. Listed below are CHN's Core Values.
- Follow up and follow through. Set clear expectations. Be intentional and timely.
- Customer Commitment
- Actively listen, Care about the customer's needs. Be solution driven
- Make a difference in the lives of our customers and the communities we serve. Be the mission.
- Believe in people and their potential. Consider all available options. Be resourceful. Be a catalyst
- Represent CHN well. Take personal accountability. Be open and honest.
- Value diversity. Accept differences. Be thoughtful of tone and body language. Be considerate of time and privacy.
- Team work
- Believe in one CHN. Support and recognize each other. Be involved and engaged