- Top Workplaces
- CHG Healthcare
CHG Healthcare Overview
We shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model as a way to deliver much-needed medical care to rural communities across the country. Since then, we’ve grown to become one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the nation, offering physician, nurse, and allied health staffing for temporary and permanent positions in all 50 states, as well as far-flung places like New Zealand, Australia, and Guam.
Our growing family now includes more than 2,800 employees and eight offices in six states with our headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our people are passionate about what they do and take pride in knowing that their job makes a difference. Just last year, our people placed more than 14,000 healthcare providers who served more than 27 million patients.
Additional Culture Details
Our people-centric culture means offering programs and benefits that help our employees at work and at home. Here are some examples of those programs:
* On-site health clinic with office visits free of charge.
* Transgender benefits
* Fertility coverage
* Generous vacation time as well as maternity/paternity leave
* Teledoc medical appointments
* Pet insurance
* Credit monitoring service
* Flex schedules
* Employee network groups
* Free gym and fitness classroom
* Cafeteria with fresh food
* Coffee/smoothie bar
* Bike storage room and repair station
* Basketball/volleyball court
* Ping-pong, pool, foosball, air hockey, Xbox and Playstation, as well as other games
* Maternity, carpool, and HEV parking, as well as electric car hookups
*Paid time off for volunteer work as individuals and teams