Founded in 1976, CGI is one of the largest independent information technology and business process services firm in the world. We deliver an end-to-end portfolio of high-end IT and business consulting services, systems integration and business and IT outsourcing services. CGI's client proximity model, best-fit global delivery network and intellectual property solutions help clients accelerate results and digitally transform their organizations. CGI’s track record of on-time, on-budget delivery is rooted in our quality and management processes. CGI's full-service offering includes: Application Services, Business Consulting, Business Process Services, Infrastructure Services, IT Outsourcing Services and Systems Integration Services. As a demonstration of our commitment, our client satisfaction scores consistently average 9 out of 10.
Additional Culture Details
To quantify the success of the MPMF, we operate a measurement program we believe is unique in the industry. While many companies conduct anonymous employee satisfaction surveys, our experience is that this alone loses the quality dialogue of a small company. Therefore, we have established a practice where members interact with managers and conduct “their performance review of the company” before taking CGI’s member satisfaction survey, called the Member Satisfaction Assessment Program (MSAP).
Our members are well connected with management and are involved in the decision-making processes through different forums. One such forum, called the Voice of the Member Survey, provides members the ability to comment on a wide variety of topics and initiatives from CGI’s strategic direction, client interactions and career development. They also
- Partnership and Quality
- For us, partnership and quality are both a philosophy and a way of life. We constantly deepen our understanding of our clients' business and we develop and follow the best management practices. We entrench these approaches into client relationship and service delivery frameworks in order to foster long term and strong partnerships with our clients. We listen to our clients and we are committed to their total satisfaction in everything we do.
- Objectivity and Integrity
- We exercise the highest degree of independent thinking in selecting the products, services and solutions we recommend to clients. In doing so, we adhere to the highest values of quality, objectivity and integrity. We do not accept any remuneration from suppliers. We always act honestly and ethically. We never seek to gain undue advantages and we avoid conflicts of interest, whether real or perceived
- Intrapreneurship and Sharing
- Our collective success is based on our competence, commitment and enthusiasm. We promote a culture of innovation and initiative where we are empowered with a sense of ownership in supporting clients, thus ensuring our profitable growth. Through teamwork, sharing our know-how and expertise across our global operations, we bring the best of CGI to our clients. As members, we share in the value we create through equity ownership and profit participation.
- In all we do, we are respectful of our fellow members, clients, business partners and competitors. As a global company, we recognize the richness that diversity brings to the company and welcome this diversity while embracing the overall CGI business culture
- Financial Strength
- We strive to deliver strong, consistent financial performance which sustains long term growth and benefits both members and shareholders. Financial strength enables us to continuously invest in our members’ capabilities, our services and our business solutions to the benefits our clients. To this end, we manage our business to generate industry superior returns
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Our business model is designed to ensure that we are close to our clients and communities. As members, we embrace our social responsibilities and contribute to the continuous development of the communities in which we live and work.