- Top Workplaces
Known as the oldest Third Party Administrator (TPA) in Texas, Boon-Chapman is an operations company that provides two major services: business process outsourcing services for insurance entities and self-funded health plan administration for employers. Within both verticals, Boon-Chapman offers claims administration, billing, collections, customer service and more.
Boon-Chapman has two sister companies that it works with to serve these two verticals. For BPO services, Boon-Chapman works with sister technology company, Soluta, to bring greater efficiencies and innovative capabilities to its insurance company clients. To better serve self-funded health plans, Boon-Chapman works with sister medical management company, Prime Dx, which delivers a range of health risk management services to plan members.
Additional Culture Details
Privately-owned and operated, our company has the ability to put our clients' needs first—not shareholder demands. In an industry full of misaligned incentives, we strive to be an exception.
- Treat others with kindness, understanding and patience.
- Embrace diversity, value each other's differences and welcome new perspectives.
- Work with integrity and humility, and lead by example.
- Exhibit courage and resolve in face of challenge, and view it as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Act with honesty and transparency in times of success and defeat.
- Foster a culture that has the curiosity, bravery and passion to transform our organization.