- Top Workplaces
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is committed to fostering an environment that helps you be your whole self, so that you are your best self, professionally and personally. Through our Truly Human initiatives, we encourage people to focus on four essential parts that make up the whole self: Mind, Body, Heart, and Soul. And to create an environment that can help employees be totally themselves, we are changing ways we work, exploiting technology to help, and empowering them to take the lead.
Additional Culture Details
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
- Stewardship means building a better company for future generations, acting with an owner mentality, developing our people and helping improve communities and the global environment.
- Best People
- Best People means attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a “can-do” attitude and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Client Value Creation
- Client Value Creation means enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value.
- One Global Network
- One Global Network means leveraging the power of global insight, relationships, collaboration and learning to deliver exceptional service to clients wherever they do business.
- Respect for the Individual
- Respect for the Individual means valuing diversity and unique contributions, fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment and treating each person in a manner that reflects Accenture’s values.
- Integrity means being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.