Building business in Toledo has been a mission of Lathrop since 1895 when we were a local contractor specializing in the building of fine homes and small civil and industrial projects. Since then, Lathrop has continued to build Toledo's skyline and become Northwest Ohio's most established and trusted general builder and construction management firm. We have earned recognition by undertaking complex projects of all sizes from $50,000 to $350 million, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for our clients, employees and community with the support of our local business staff of over 150 personnel. In 1986, Lathrop was acquired by Turner Construction Company as a wholly owned subsidiary. The strength of the Turner organization has allowed Lathrop to grow our capabilities to better serve our current and future customers locally and across the country.