Over the past 25 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with 40 physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland metropolitan area and beyond.
What makes us unique:
• TOC is the largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic in Oregon with more than 270 providers and over 1,100 employees.
• Founded in 1994 in Portland by 40 physicians in six specialty areas, we remain committed to our independent, physician-owned model that allows us to put patient care first.
• Our physicians are affiliated with one or more of the Portland-area hospital systems but are independent practitioners.
• Many of our physicians hold directorships at hospitals in our service area.
• We have over 60 locations across northwest Oregon and southwest Washington.
• TOC is a registered Oregon Benefit Company committed to providing positive benefit to our community and environment.