For the better part of 30 years, Precision Orthopaedics has shown a commitment to improve the level of service to its community by continually strengthening its team of doctors, upgrading surgical and therapy techniques, expanding services, and adding convenient locations to better serve patients. The caring team of physicians and staff strive to provide patients with a rewarding and restorative patient focused experience. With field leading physical therapists, athletic trainers, and nurses, Precision continues to provide the best service, best physicians, and best outcomes. It all comes together to ensure better value in what is becoming a very expensive healthcare environment.
Precision was the first fully specialized independent orthopaedic practice in Geauga County.
Precision Orthopaedics Offers:
• The most advanced treatment for conditions of the spine and joints
• Cutting edge physical therapy and non-surgical treatments
• Sports Medicine including concussion diagnosis and management
• Advanced digital x-ray
• State of the art MRI facility
• Three convenient locations: Chardon, Middlefield, and Auburn
• Fully functioning physical therapy facilities at each location