- Top Workplaces
- Post Consumer Brands
Post Consumer Brands Overview
Post Consumer Brands is a business unit of Post Holdings Inc., formed from the combination of Post Foods and MOM Brands in May 2015. Headquartered in Lakeville, Minn., Post Consumer Brands today is the third largest cereal company in the United States, with a broad portfolio of products spanning all segments of the category — from iconic household name brands and value ready-to-eat cereals to natural/organic and hot cereal varieties. As a company committed to high standards of quality and to our values, we are driven by one idea: To make better happen every day.
Additional Culture Details
Some will tell you all it takes to get a company going is a better idea. That’s why so many companies don’t last. What it really takes is a passion for building a better company.
When we make better happen, families get a better choice to choose what they love. Retailers get a fresh chance to grow. We succeed as a company. The communities around us are better off. When we make better happen in every fiber of our business, it adds up to a whole lot of better. And the real beauty is, better is endless.
- Put safety first
- Nothing is worth making if those who make it and those who consume it aren’t safe.
- Win together
- We succeed through respect, diversity, honest communications and bringing others along. We focus our competitive energy outward.
- Act with integrity
- We do the right thing for our people, our customers, our consumers and our communities. We make hard decisions with humanity.
- Be courageous
- We have the courage to adapt to changing conditions, and the confidence and humility to seek help when we need it.
- Drive for results
- We value our ability to work faster and harder than our competitors. We hold ourselves and each other accountable for results.