- Top Workplaces
- RSM US LLP
RSM US LLP Overview
RSM US LLP is a leading provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market. We guide our clients through complex business challenges by understanding their needs and bringing together the right team to address them. With more than 10,000 people in 90 U.S. cities and access to more than 43,000 people in 120 countries through our membership in RSM International, we can meet your needs wherever in the world you do business.
Additional Culture Details
Tracey Walker co-leads our CDI program, and drives inclusion efforts with RSM employees, clients and communities. She serves as chair of the Northern Virginia Urban League Board of Directors and is on the Historically Black College and Universities Council, devoting time to her passion for the advancement of youth through education. She is also a Cornell University Certified Diversity Advanced Practitioner.
In addition, thousands of RSM professionals devote time to internal workforce and workplace initiatives (including participation in our 11 employee network groups), as well as marketplace and community programs, such as diverse organization partnership, corporate citizenship, supplier diversity and diverse subcontracting.
2018 marked the fifth year of our annual CDI leadership summit. Read a summary about the event here. In 2019, RSM joined nearly 180 other companies in signing the Business Statement for Transgender Equality.
- We display respect in each interaction with our clients, employees and partners
- We stay true to our values in decisions, negotiations and communications
- We cultivate genuine collaboration in work groups, across functions and among leaders
- We achieve distinction through our work product, our standards and our operations
- We make our firm a better place by developing our people, building our brand and supporting our communities